1. With the combination of the following conditions, it will not properly appear the image in the position display window that is shown when you playback with enlarged.
- [Auto Rotate] ON
- Rotate the camera to the lengthwise direction
- Playback the picture that was captured in the lengthwise direction and with [3:2] or [1:1] in the image size
2. Set the focus to [MF] (Manual focus) and turn the power off, and then turn the power on again, the focus distance will become infinity.
3. In Manual focus, if you enlarge the centre part of the image in the screen, the enlarged part may become black-out rarely.
4. With attaching the GW-2 (wide conversion lens), there may be rare occasions that information on the focus distance in Exif will not be recorded correctly (Correctly, which should be recorded as 21mm; 35 mm filmcameras equivalent).
5. In taking pictures by switching between macro mode and normal mode, the resolution in surrounding parts (four corners) may change.