I believe that there are many a man, who could have never in his best days enjoyed life, and yet he had a happy heart loaded with the might to fight the battles in life, and hardship squeegeed sweat on his tanned face. And I believe there have been plenty of young men, of humble backgrounds and ordinary looks, who once felt quite sure that they could live a life less insignificant than the present, and yet have found themselves in middle life incurious of the future, settled with a marginal existence which wrinkles their face even more intensely. I dare say they are the veriest soldiers who take on life battles barehanded and are worthy of our salutes.
The window shopping some hours ago has almost provoked my AgIDS illness. Just in case you’re in Hong Kong or are coming here, and have the money to burn (All in HK$/ body only): GX200 = $3,280 GRD2 = $3,380 LX3 = $3,180 G10 = $3,280 Prices are available form a gear shop on the 1st floor of the Mongkok Computer Centre. Besides these new low prices, I found that Wing Shing Photo (55-57Sai Yeung Choi St., MK Tel: 2396 6886/ 91-95 Fa Yuen St., MK Tel: 2396 6885) is offering a Sony A700 + Carl Zeiss Lens package for HK$9,980 (hopefully, a bargain will make it some hundreds cheaper).
Comments